úterý 26. ledna 2016

Who am I?


Hello guys!

I can´t fall asleep so I decided write a new post. 

You know, I´m almost20years old, so I should feel like an adult but I feel like 13 years old girl. I study, I have family, friends, you know everything. And I have also dreams! I´m such a dreamer. If you read my posts regulary you probably know that my dream is to be a flight attendant. But I don´t know, I feel like I´m person for nothing, I feel like inferior person. When I´m with my closest family and friend we have fun, we are happy and I´m talkative. But when I´m with somebody who isn´t sympathic to me or I don´t like this person or I don´t know this person I´m so shy. Maybe thats the reason why I feel like nobody. I would like to change myself, my behaviour but don´t know how. Is it clear for you? Do you understand my feelings? Write me below what should I do to be more confident person. :)Thing that I´m not confident person and I really want to change it.

Does anybody have this feeling as well?

Have a nice day!
Your B.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat